Palermo GM or Trevi GM? Result!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone ;)
    Thanks for helping with my small dilemma before..~! So I decided to go with the trevi because I love it so much! However I got the PM because the GM seems like it could swallow me up! HEHHEHHE! It's suprisingly not as heavy as what some people say.. (or maybe I'm just tough :roflmfao:)

I also got another treat! Just another small accessory...

Oh and the Tivoli GM is beautiful, so I'm thinking that could be my birthday present! I'm gonna be 21! wow!

Thanks again gguys! xxx :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any GUesses?????????????????? hehehehhehe

[​IMG]

It's Trevi PM and Eva in Damier!!! They will look great for a long time!!!

[​IMG]

And a little modelling shot - sorry for the scabby clothes, I'm just lounging around!

[​IMG]

2. AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!

3. ^^I agree! Looks great on you too!

4. Great choice! Congratulations!

5. love it.. congrats!

6. thanks~!! I just cant believe it... the last time I checked the trevi pm was only $2000AUD.. now i bought it for $2400AUD...:sweatdrop:

7. It's beautiful!

8. Congrats on getting your Trevi, it looks great on you!
    Eva is cute too!
    Enjoy wearing them

9. :drool: TDF!

10. Gorgeous!!!!!!!! Love the Trevi! Congrats! :smile:

11. Absolutely beautiful! The Trevi is at the top of my list, too. LOVE the beautiful shape and versatility of the shoulder strap. Can you model the Eva, too? I'm debating between the Eva in Damier or Mono.

Lovely purchases....enjoy!
    :heart:

12. congrats! it looks so great on you!

13. Congrats, looks great on you!

14. looks sooooooooooooo nice on you. congrats

15. Congrats I Love the Trevi