Palermo GM or Neo for first bag?

GearGirly

Oct 28, 2010
So if you were following my other thread, I returned a Mono Sophia Coppola because it wasn't a great cross body bag for me as I had hoped, but I did love it! I want to buy my first mono bag and it is down to a Palermo or a Neo. I know these bags are so different, but i can't choose. I would use the Palermo GM for travel and times when I am carrying lots of stuff. The Neo I would use as an everyday. I really like the mono, but I know I like lots of different thigs so I probably won't have more than one mono (maybe two, but not for some time). So do I pick the travel bag (LV canvas seems great for this, and a fun bag) or the every day carry more frequently Neo? I love the look of the Neo, the strap, the little lock, it's so cute. INeither are available so I have way too much time to think about this :P.

I like bags that can be carried on the arm and on the shoulder. I also like bags that can be closed firmly at the top. So, if it were me choosing between the two, I'd choose the Palermo....

Actually, If I were in the market for an everyday mono crossbody bag, I"d get a Tulum GM on ebay. They are awesome bags. Or maybe I'd get a speedy 25 and buy a crossbody strap.

What do you need more right now - everyday bag or travel??
Which one makes you smile brighter?

Best wishes to you and your new bag, whichever one you choose!

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

excuse the junky room, but i love my neo...i think i mentioned that too in your other thread. i can also fit the handle up on my shoulder and the crossbody extends to my lower waist as well

Hmm I like the Neo but I don't think it has a classic look if you KWIM? It also seems too casual looking. If you want a bag that's more versatile, I'd go for the Palermo.

DrSpock7 you are definitely my inspiration for the Neo, thanks for the tip! The Neo will have to be a BDay present in July if I like the mono bags because the Palermo PM finally became available on LV.com and I've been checking for so long for it that it was an easy choice to buy! :yahoo:. I'm really happy with my choice, I think the larger tote/travel is just what I need right now!

So in 2 weeks:

Josephine Wallet
small planner
mm cell case
Palermo PM

I'm bad.