Palermo GM or Neo for first bag?

GearGirly

Oct 28, 2010
California
So if you were following my other thread, I returned a Mono Sophia Coppola because it wasn't a great cross body bag for me as I had hoped, but I did love it! I want to buy my first mono bag and it is down to a Palermo or a Neo. I know these bags are so different, but i can't choose. I would use the Palermo GM for travel and times when I am carrying lots of stuff. The Neo I would use as an everyday. I really like the mono, but I know I like lots of different thigs so I probably won't have more than one mono (maybe two, but not for some time). So do I pick the travel bag (LV canvas seems great for this, and a fun bag) or the every day carry more frequently Neo? I love the look of the Neo, the strap, the little lock, it's so cute. INeither are available so I have way too much time to think about this :P.

isabellam

O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
I like bags that can be carried on the arm and on the shoulder. I also like bags that can be closed firmly at the top. So, if it were me choosing between the two, I'd choose the Palermo....

Actually, If I were in the market for an everyday mono crossbody bag, I"d get a Tulum GM on ebay. They are awesome bags. Or maybe I'd get a speedy 25 and buy a crossbody strap.

What do you need more right now - everyday bag or travel??
Which one makes you smile brighter?

Best wishes to you and your new bag, whichever one you choose!

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland

excuse the junky room, but i love my neo...i think i mentioned that too in your other thread. i can also fit the handle up on my shoulder and the crossbody extends to my lower waist as well

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
Hmm I like the Neo but I don't think it has a classic look if you KWIM? It also seems too casual looking. If you want a bag that's more versatile, I'd go for the Palermo.

GearGirly

Oct 28, 2010
California
DrSpock7 you are definitely my inspiration for the Neo, thanks for the tip! The Neo will have to be a BDay present in July if I like the mono bags because the Palermo PM finally became available on LV.com and I've been checking for so long for it that it was an easy choice to buy! :yahoo:. I'm really happy with my choice, I think the larger tote/travel is just what I need right now!

So in 2 weeks:

Josephine Wallet
small planner
mm cell case
Palermo PM

I'm bad.