Palermo and Galliera - compare them!

I'm sure there's already two or three threads on this, some including group shots for direct comparison. :flowers:

The Galliera GM I think is bigger, but I'd go Palermo as it has the choice of straps and the zippered top.

I'm sure there's already two or three threads on this, some including group shots for direct comparison. :flowers:

I can't seem to find the group shots. That would help a lot! If anyone has a thread, please pass it along.

The Galliera GM I think is bigger, but I'd go Palermo as it has the choice of straps and the zippered top.

Yes, I do like that the Palermo can be worn cross body - it seems like a more functional piece. Thx for your opinion!

I have both (PM size) and my favorite is the Galliera. Even though it doesn't zip closed, it stays securely closed. Also for wearing on the shoulder, I think it's less awkward than the Palermo because it's not as boxy and the canvas on Miss G is softer. If you mostly carry your bags in your hand, though, pick the Palermo. A Palermo is easier to get in and out of, though.