Pale Rose HOOK bag! SP:$399. or BIN $499.

1. That is sooo cute!! Never seen that before!

2. wow that is pretty. what a steal!

3. My Mom got a white hook. It's a different style, flatter but I really love it. I think these bags are sleepers. It is one of my favorite bags on her. It looks great.

4. I saw a similar bag (in the Ink color) at the Barneys NY (Chestnut Hill). It was a really nice size ... I've been trying to figure out if this would be a good size as a traveling purse ...

5. ^^^I think it would be a great traveling bag. It kind of reminds me of a duffle. You may want to go debate different sizes IRL.

6. Wow, that bag is gorgeous! Unfortunately, someone just bid on it so no more BIN. :sad:

7. Why do people do that! The BIN was great IMO.

8. I know! Ugh. Maybe when there's only one day or less left but when it's a long time from ending, it's a stupid strategy.

9. It's an option that the Seller can setup within eBay. So, you have either:
    • If someone bids, the BIN goes away -OR-
    • The BIN stays regardless of anyone bidding
    Most sellers will use the first option because a bid always invokes more interest and the expectation is that the final (winning) bid will be greater than the BIN.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice