Pale Rose/Blush vs. Antique Rose - Saint Laurent

my_private_jet

Doschnlover
May 1, 2014
I am considering to pull the trigger on the Matelassé WOC. As it would be my first SL purchase and I haven't had the chance to look at it in a store beforehand, I am a bit insecure about which color to choose.

The naming of the colors seems to be inconsistent depending on where you look it up (my theresa, net a porter or SL's own website). Does anybody happen to be able to tell me the precise differences between these two shades?
812058_in_pp.jpg
This is listed as rose antic on Net a porter.

45257104gt_13_f (1).jpg
And this one as pale pink/pale blush on SL's website.

To me they look almost identical whereas when I google the colors separately, they seem to differ in pale blush being more on the rose side.

Can someone help to clarify this for me? Feel pretty much lost :-s

Hi! I just got back from the YSL store, and confirmed that the pale blush on the YSL website is more pink, where as the rose antic is pink, but it is a little bit lighter. I bought the antic rose from net-a-porter, and will be returning it to get the pale blush since i want a more pink bag. I am selling it for $1350 USD if you are interested or I will be returning it to net-a-porter.

Hi! I just got back from the YSL store, and confirmed that the pale blush on the YSL website is more pink, where as the rose antic is pink, but it is a little bit lighter. I bought the antic rose from net-a-porter, and will be returning it to get the pale blush since i want a more pink bag. I am selling it for $1350 USD if you are interested or I will be returning it to net-a-porter.

Thanks for this info! In the meantime I have gotten myself the card holder in Pale Blush and it's really just elegantly stunning. I am about to send my order for the WOC in the same color :nuts:

I have the Antique Rose and it's a little more on the beige side with the slightest hint of pink. I would even say it's a taupe-pink with some lavender, if that makes any sense! In any case I love it!!