Pale pink yellows? Advice pls

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've just gotten a pale pink and I'm waiting for shipment. It seems like this color will yellow with time? How can I prevent this? I'm thinking how about LMB's handle cream for the whole bag??

2. I love that color but it seems they all yellow so why not give it a try? Let some pale rose owners weigh in on this. I would love to find a solution because I would like to have that color but the splotchy fading, and yellowing worry me.:confused1:

3. I have a pale rose Purse. I sprayed it with AG before I started using it. It still looks as good as new. It really is a fabulous color!

4. I have the same experience as Kat. I've had my pale rose city for almost 4 months now. I did treat it with Apple Garde conditioner soon after I got it (AND Coach conditioner too :Push: ) but it still looks as good as new today. The color hasn't faded at all yet... *crossing fingers* that it doesn't anytime soon. I love this color.

From my experience, it seems that all light colored bbags will fade and yellow eventually. I still love these colors though even when they have faded, so I won't avoid buying them just because of this...

5. i have pale rose woark and it's turned yellowish for some time now...the handles darken easily....i guess cuz i didn't treat it with anything in paticular....

i tried the cornstarch to remove the dirts on the handles but that didn't seem to work (i guess maybe some say it works because cornstarch is white so when u apply it onto the handles, it seems like handles are lighter color)

anyways, if u like the color, u shouldn't worry about the yellowing...

cuz i love the color and i'm over the yellowing now :smile: