Pale pink city OR Black city???

1. I don't know what to do!!! I've had my pale pink city for a month now. This is my first light colored b-bag and I am terrified to use it due to the light color. When I wear my dark jeans, will the color rub and transfer???

Now, I'm thinking if I should exchange it to a black city instead. Help!!! :huh:

2. ^^Can you still exchange it at this point? If so then go for the black city!

3. I believe so, I purchased it at Neiman Marcus and the SA said I could if I haven't used it.

4. Is the black city too common???

5. ^^I think it's "Classic" not common. For me (at least) pink would be very limiting - in terms of what I could wear it with and seasonal use. I think you'd get much more use out of a neutral or classic b-bag.

jmo

6. :yes: Black city for sure:biggrin:

7. yeppers, i'd exchange it girl, so you can enjoy your bag without worrying (especially if you're a klutz & a slob like me) :P ...i've gotta black city & it's a classic b-bag!!!

8. so you would recommend the black city in the new leather?

9. For me I actually really like the 05' blacks. Mine is an 05' and the leather seems much less shiny and really thick:flowers:

Oh excuse the monster looking arm in the pic. I have NO idea what the heck happened there!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!

DSC03650.JPG DSC03649.JPG
  10. welp, that all depends on what type of leather you like...i like the distressed leather, so i got a spring/summer '06 black city :yes:

11. I'd go for a black city! It's so chic and classic. As for the leather, go and take a look at what they have and decide--it seems to really vary.

12. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

13. I have a black one and I think it's great. However I have a dusty rose day bag also and I think that's great too. It all depends on you and your comfort level.

14. kimmie...love your black city!

15. i'm so torn...the pink stands out more but i don't want it to look dirty after months of wear...i love the black but i have other plain black bags. OMG...i think i'm going crazy :lol: :roflmfao: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice