Pajama/ sleepwear suggestions?

Aug 15, 2012
I was going through my sleepwear and noticed that a lot of them were pilling or feeling coarse. Just wondering if anyone has a favorite brand or fave thing to wear to bed? And why?

I'm looking for comfortable and soft, does not pill easily (or anyone can recommend how they take care of their items), light weight, and doesn't need too much special care for washing (toss in washer and dryer would be perfect (hang dry is ok too))

I have a lot of sleepwear but never gave it much thought as to what im buying. To be honest im not sure how i acquired most of it because i dont remember buying anything lol. I want to pare down with more comfortable and better quality items. Items don't have to be specifically made for sleeping because I love just wearing a tank top and shorts as long as it's comfy and I don that've to keep buying them.

Thanks!

I just bought a new set from Papinelle!! It's an Australian brand but their website says they are stocked in Barney's and Anthropologie :smile: I think they're a bit pricier than some other brands but they use high quality fabrics and they're very comfy!

I look for anything made with woven cotton- love the crisp, clean feeling. I usually get items from barenecessities.com. As for brands, I'm not particular, but Tommy Hilfiger has some inexpensive comfy styles.

Thanks for all your suggestions! I'll look into them. I accidently stumbled onto Juicy sleepwear when I came across a sleep-tank at Winners. It's very comfy and has held up well in the wash and dryer. I don't shop at Juicy so I haven't found any more but keeping my fingers crossed that I come across more.