Pajama party with Miss Amelia

Dec 1, 2008
So. Today I'm home from work with flu-like symptoms. I bore very easily. Given the lack of mod shots with lovely Miss Amelia (I searched for them and came up with nada), I thought I might do some mod shots with this bag. Please just pretend I'm not wearing pajamas (if you can). I was also partially inspired by CFC's comment about loving Caroline so much she'd wear her with her pajamas. Well.... the same applies for me with Amelia.

Without further ado (and for those of you curious to see Amelia mod pics):

IMG_5225-1.jpg

Hmmm. I seem to have remembered pics for all wear styles except cross-body and long shoulder strap... so I'll add those later. Perhaps I'll even wear actual clothes (not that pajamas aren't clothes, but you get my drift). Count me tuckered (so much for my second wind! Doggone flu).

OMG, it is just Drop Dead Gorgeous! I am so happy for ya! Mine is en route...and now I can hardly wait for it to arrive! I love the texture on this bag soooo much. I am VERY GRATEFUL for the mod shots, having found none on here when I looked earlier, before I decided to pull the trigger on this one. I buy so much site unseen since my FP is not a flagship....

Happy dancin for you! And hope you feel better! Only you could look this great on a sick day! OMG, no fair!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous bag, and the dragon fly fob looks so good on her. Get better soon, I have been sick for over a week, not the flu, went to Urgent Care today it's Bronchitis, now on 3 different med's, I've been upset what with all the outlet bags being shown. :sad:

IMG_5225-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Obviously Miss Amelia has given you the strength to live:lol:,
this might be one of the funniest posts ever,
Hope your boss isn't on this forum,
beautiful bag, great pictures, you look great and hope you feel better soon