Pajama Jeans...laugh or cry

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I laughed! Can't say I see too much of a difference between these and Jeggings though, except the cut/fit and I LOVE jeggings, so...do I really have room to be laughing? LOL

2. Pajama jeans= wrong. So wrong!

3. Oh yes, it looks just like those high end European designer jeans!:roflmfao:

4. why...

5. Lol

6. this is beyond weird. i'd never buy any clothing you can 'buy over the phone' for $39.95, and receive a free t-shirt. no thanks. this idea is just too weird. i love my pjs and i love my jeans.. separate!

7. ^ LOL.

mom jeans much?

8. So true. Leggings come to mind :smile:

9. They are just ugly jeggings. I have a pair of jeggings and I love them. I would never wear them as pajama bottoms. I watched this video from an AOL link and I was stumped. What an odd way to market these things!

10. Oh my god, it's bootcut jeggings.

11. I first hated Sweatpants. then leggings. Then Jeggings. And now Pajeans.

12. as if some people aren't lazy enough when it comes to dressing in public.. now this.

13. cry profusely, interspersed with frequent wailing & gnashing of teeth

;`(/(oo)\)`;

14. It said no buttons or zippers. So, it has an elastic waistband, or a yoga pant style waistband? Either way, in the absence of zippers or buttons, it's not a jean!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice