Painting the Town Red - Nolia's CL Collection Thread

Shoes gone by...

These are the babies who have come and go. I have found loving homes for all three! They just weren't right for me.

Maudissima in Nude 100mm
My girlfriend absolutely adored this pair much more than I did. So they were the start of her new collection!

Attachments

• IMG_3597a.jpg
    IMG_3597a.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 2,498
  • IMG_3596a.jpg
    IMG_3596a.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 2,420
Sexy but impractical.

Alti in Black Patent 160mm
One helluva sexy shoe but definitely impractical. I replaced these with the Ron Rons and never regretted that decision! If I was going to reach for a statment shoe, I wouldn't have grabbed my Alti's and if I wanted something comfortable, they weren't going to be a shoe I'd choose either. I wore them to dinner on the day I was engaged and they made a brief appearance in my boudoir photos. After that, I felt that I HAD to wear them out and then, the love affair was over.

Attachments

• IMG_2313.JPG
    IMG_2313.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 2,283
  • DSC00187.JPG
    DSC00187.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 2,296
  • alti.jpg
    alti.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2,275
Reactions: fashionheelschic
One and only pop of colour...

Very Galaxy in Fuxia Moire 120mm

I fell in love with these and purchased them for a great deal from a fantasic TPFer! They colour was TDF and it was a sensible show stopper. I had heard that the VP type shoe was very comfortable so I pulled the trigger. However, when I put it on, I could tell right away something was wrong. It absolutely killed in my arch and toe areas. I could not walk properly in these (despite wearing 160mm with ease). I was so heartbroken and disappointed that I had to part with them, but found a friend who could give them a loving home.

Attachments

• IMG_4486.JPG
    IMG_4486.JPG
    331.2 KB · Views: 2,335
  • IMG_4482.JPG
    IMG_4482.JPG
    350.4 KB · Views: 2,327
  • IMG_4478.JPG
    IMG_4478.JPG
    342.4 KB · Views: 2,333
  • IMG_4475.JPG
    IMG_4475.JPG
    278.2 KB · Views: 2,315
  • IMG_5265.jpg
    IMG_5265.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 2,242
Last edited:
Nolia,

I have been patiently waiting for you to post a collection thread and as imagined, you didn't disappoint. I love every single pair but especially the MMs (I am too searching for a 36.5) and the lucifers. Can't wait to see how your collection grows.

Absolutely love all your pics---STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your collection---it's beautiful and I love the variety, from simple to the amazing, piece of art Isolde!!

It's about time!!! Way to keep all of us ladies here waiting for your collection thread! ;) All kidding aside, I'm not surprised at all that your collection is TDF. Every pair is so different from the others and the collection is simply perfect. Thank you for sharing it with us!!

And in order of purchase!

Pigalle Plato in Nude Mini Glitter 140mm
These were my wedding shoes. I so badly wanted my first pair to be one that I considered carefully and very seriously. After much debating between this and the Lady Peep sling, I committed to the Pigalle silhouette for my first! I was NOT disappointed!! But after purchasing several CLs after this one and not being able to put them on until my wedding, I was anxious and antsy to finally be able to debut her on my wedding day.

Great wedding shoes! Love the wedding pics!