Paint your Own Baguette!!!

i'm intrigued by this--I have artist friends--best if the bag goes on sale later in the season. i wonder about the quality of the "paints" and the bag itself--is it canvas or some other material?

anyone know the size of the bag?

edit guess this answers those questions:
101453313_o.jpg

I have wondered over here from the LV forum where I live, as I was hoping to see examples of this bag painted, I am considering purchasing it, and then having a relative(who is a proffessional artist) design it for me,..this is a great opportunity to have the bag that you want(sports teams, name, colors, etc.)

Hi girls!!!:smile:
It's my first time in this forum, I'm always in the LV section... but now I'm here because...
...drum rolls...:graucho:

I bought my 1st Fendi Baguette!!!

... and I bought this, the one to paint by itself!:tup:

I'm so happy... it's the gift I made myself to celebrate the born of my son... and I will personalize with something that will regard my little l:heart:ve!

I was thinking about combine different techniques: pantone, glass beads, embroidery...

What about continuing this thread publishing the pictures of our works?:idea:
Someone has still painted hers?

A kiss!
Stephanie

Hi girls!!!:smile:
It's my first time in this forum, I'm always in the LV section... but now I'm here because...
...drum rolls...:graucho:

I bought my 1st Fendi Baguette!!!

... and I bought this, the one to paint by itself!:tup:

I'm so happy... it's the gift I made myself to celebrate the born of my son... and I will personalize with something that will regard my little l:heart:ve!

I was thinking about combine different techniques: pantone, glass beads, embroidery...

What about continuing this thread publishing the pictures of our works?:idea:
Someone has still painted hers?

A kiss!
Stephanie

please post pics when you're done.. im dying to see a pic of one painted!

You get the pantone markers which are remarkable quality.

So how does the concept work? Do you get paints or crayons or something with the bag? I think it might be the worst idea in history. You get an expensive bag and then ruin it by doodling on it... :nogood:

I remember when the shoes you could color came. I don't remember them having much success either.

you get these really nice markers but i don't think u can erase a mistake. if someone is very artistic it can turn out to be a beautiful one of a kind bag.

So how does the concept work? Do you get paints or crayons or something with the bag? I think it might be the worst idea in history. You get an expensive bag and then ruin it by doodling on it... :nogood:

I remember when the shoes you could color came. I don't remember them having much success either.

...why should I necessarily make mistakes?:confused1:
I have all the time to plan & work on it...

I'm planning very well how to draw my bag... I'm planning about a "mixed technique"...:smile: drawing, beading... something really special...

...and this part of the work, planning all the possibilities, is the more creative and amusing...

I have all the time... avoid doing or buying it for the fear to make a mistake is not a good way of living imo... :yes:

You can see I'm taking all the time... now my son is taking me a lot of time... so I look and plan on my bag, still in the box... and this planning is so amusing... I have "carte blanche"... pardon, "purse blanche"...

:heart:Steph.