Pailettes Zippy

Apr 1, 2014
There aren't too many threads or reviews on this wallet. Any thoughts? Is it too flashy or gaudy? I have the mini pochette and love it. But, not sure about the Zippy wallet. Any feedback/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I think its very pretty! I wouldn't get a whole bag covered in sequins personally, unless its a nighttime bag, but for a wallet, why not :smile: Only thing I'd be worried about is the pattern falling off because wallets are handled frequently and go in and out of bags. But if you already have the pochette and like it then go for it, LE wallets are fun.

There aren't too many threads or reviews on this wallet. Any thoughts? Is it too flashy or gaudy? I have the mini pochette and love it. But, not sure about the Zippy wallet. Any feedback/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I really liked that collection. I think it was very elegant and unusual. In a good way. 😃🐻😃🐻😃

I think its very pretty! I wouldn't get a whole bag covered in sequins personally, unless its a nighttime bag, but for a wallet, why not :smile: Only thing I'd be worried about is the pattern falling off because wallets are handled frequently and go in and out of bags. But if you already have the pochette and like it then go for it, LE wallets are fun.

I really liked that collection. I think it was very elegant and unusual. In a good way. 😃🐻😃🐻😃

Appreciate the positive vibes! I was worried about the sequins coming loose but the Paillette mini pochette put that fear to rest. It is sewed on extremely well.

I had the mini pochette and sold it because I didn't think I needed it. Now that I use my mini pochette constantly, I miss it. It's the one piece that I would go back and purchase again!

I bought the zippy because the pochette had sold out. I later sold it. I found it heavy and hard to manage. Then in a bag, I was afraid of scratching other things, like my phone for example. I guess I'm not a fan of the zippy too much to begin with. It is beautiful, but I couldn't justify the price for the use. Would have loved the speedy or the pochette.

I did not find it easy to sell even though it was impeccable, if that matters to you.

You may want to check the clubhouse for feedback. I love my paillettes Speedy BTW. :tup:

Thanks for the tip! I did check but maybe I wasn't thorough enough.

I had the mini pochette and sold it because I didn't think I needed it. Now that I use my mini pochette constantly, I miss it. It's the one piece that I would go back and purchase again!

I love my mini pochette even though I rarely use it. It's definitely a piece I don't ever see myself parting with.

I bought the zippy because the pochette had sold out. I later sold it. I found it heavy and hard to manage. Then in a bag, I was afraid of scratching other things, like my phone for example. I guess I'm not a fan of the zippy too much to begin with. It is beautiful, but I couldn't justify the price for the use. Would have loved the speedy or the pochette.

I did not find it easy to sell even though it was impeccable, if that matters to you.

Resale value usually isn't a factor for me. I have only ever felt the need to sell 2 or 3 pieces out of about 25 pieces that I have owned over the last couple of years. I didn't think about the weight of the zippy though. It seems that the sequins would make it a little heavier. I will definitely take that into consideration.

I have the speedy and luv it!

+1 my speedy has just the right bling to compliment my outfit!

Love the way that the Paillettes Speedy looks but I am definitely too shy to make that kind of statement.

I think that collection is really pretty. I would personally be nervous about how it would wear but if you already have it in a mini pochette and it's wearing well, go for it.