Paige skinny jeans?

Firefly32

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Anyone love those jeans and are they worth it? I loved the way they fit and so soft but material seems so thin. Are these good skinny jeans or anyone recommend any other brand?

Thank you :smile:

They are not proper denim in the classic sense, but it's a mix of yarns specially woven. They don't loose their shape, but need care in the wash. When I bought mine, it was suggested to wash them cold, inside out as rarely as possible...:hrmm:

I have 2 skinnies in blue/denim, and one in faded grey. The blue/denim ones are of a substantial weight (not too thin), the greys much thinner. They hold their shape VERY well!

I love my Paige Skyline skinnies! Those with the higher cotton content percentage tend to lose their shape more than those made with Transcend material (rayon, cotton, polyester, spandex). The Transcends are super comfortable and hold their shape very well.

I'm a huge fan of the Verdugo Skinny style (2 shades of blue, black, grey and green [emoji15] ). They are soft, stretchy and comfortable for a whole day and hold their shape. I've gained some weight in a past while and have found that these are the most flattering style for me and work with a thicker lower half.

I've been a Paige lover since they launched (remember the premium denim craze). I have really old pairs that have held up well. Most of my jeans are Paige (but also have some JBrand, Citizens, Rag & Bone). As mentioned they don't lose their shape and most of mine are traditional (thicker) material (98% cotton, 2% stretch) instead of the lightweight jegging material.

One thing to note about the skinny jeans (I have both Skyline Skinny and Verdugo) is that the front panel of the jeans is narrower than the back panel (I think the purpose of this is to create a more slimming look). As a result, when you fold the jeans for storage there is a ligher crease that is created on the side of the jeans (where the seam really should be). This is most obvious with my darker more lightweight jeans. I guess the only way around is fold with the crease down the center (like trousers/pants) but I don't care for that with my skinnies. I've had some of these jeans for a really long time so it doesn't happen overnight or anything.

I have been wearing Paige denim for years. They are definitely worth purchasing, in my opinion. I love the fit, they hold their shape and remain looking great for years. After years of buying designer jeans, Paige and J Brand are the only two brands I buy now. They are classic, well made, flattering and can be worn with everything in my closet.

Huge fan here too! I have two pairs, a blue jean and black pair. I love them and I will not wear any other brand of jeans anymore! They are so comfortable and keep their shape! Just make sure you flip them inside-out in the washer, then let them air dry (don't use the dryer! It will burn through the elasticity and make the jeans lose their shape!)

Also, a tip is that you can get them discounted at Nordstrom Rack!

Paige jeans are great! I used to buy just 7FAMK jeans but one time I found a super discounted pair at Nordstrom Rack and now I'm a big fan. I only have 4 pairs (2 verdugo and 2 edgemont) and they still look as great as new. They are great quality jeans.