Paige Premium Denim... Anyone own a pair??

I own a pair of Hidden Hills and Hollywood Hills...and I love them both. I am not much of a fan of really low rises, so these are a great compromise for me.

I am ready to buy them in some other washes..I love the way they fit, and they look very classy!

Pagie's are my all time favorite brand of jeans. My favorite styles are pico because i love the back pockets and also hollywood hills because it has a higher rise which makes my tummy look flat. Ive had mine for awhile and they hold up really well in the wash.

LOVE Paige. They fit me perfectly and is pretty much the only brand I constantly get complimented on. I find it's TTS for the most part though some washes do run big and others small. I don't find they stretch out much, maybe 1/2 a size on me.

And Paiges do come in grey (greywalls and cloud).

i have a dark wash pair in hidden hills and a med. clean wash pair in hollywood hills. i also have a pico skirt.

the dark wash hidden hills pair bled a lot when i washed them, and they didnt even bleed evenly. now the wash is all splotchy. i tried washing them again to see if it would even out, but it didn't. those jeans are pretty much ruined. it just sucks when a pair of jeans you paid a lot for doesn't meet up to your expectations.

the med. clean wash hollywood hills is alright. i guess since i have over 150 pairs of jeans, it doesn't get much attention in my wardrobe rotation. to me, there's just nothing special about it.

neither of these two pairs my most comfortable, best fitting, or best looking. i guess it's all a matter of personal taste, but for me the wash and styles are not unique enough. i guess if you are looking for plain jeans, they can be a great choice for some people. but in my experience, i think that earnest sewn and sometimes paper denim & cloths are better jeans if you are looking for plain styles.

the las flores ones are a little more unique but flowers aren't really my style.. so i guess it's all a matter of personal opinion in the end!

the pico skirt that i have is cute, and i do like it. but i don't really have a huge collection of skirts, and i don't wear them all that often, so it serves its purpose.

also, another thing that bugs me about paige is that the brand was created by a former fit model. she implies that since she was a fit model, her brand of jeans should be the best fitting. i don't know if it's just me, but that doesn't make all that much logical sense to me. are these jeans tailored to her measurements? is that supposed to make them really great? i, for one, know that i'm not built like a fit model or anything remotely close to one, haha!

maybe they just dont fit me right because i'm not tall or skinny :sad: