Paige Jeans

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
I recently was a few days in Toronto and in my free time wanted to buy some jeans. I was actually looking for some Seven Jeans but ended up buying a pair of Paige jeans.
I had them on the first time yesterday and they are just gorgeous! Perfect fit! As I am from Europe where I haven't heard of that brand before - I was wondering if some of you tpfler know more about that brand. Is it also an "It"-brand?

Paige Premium Denim makes awesome-fitting jeans in the cutest washes and pocket designs! Paige Adams-Gellar was a fit model for many of the popular top brands like Seven for All Mankind and Citizens of Humanity. Paige is definitely quality premium denim and many celebrities have been spotted in them, including Carmen Electra, Mena Suvari, Nicole Richie, etc.

I have a few pairs of Paige and find they fit me better than Seven for all Mankind does, but maybe it's just my body type. I particularly love the alps wash, sooo soft, it feels like you have pajamas on.

Paige Premium Denim makes awesome-fitting jeans in the cutest washes and pocket designs! Paige Adams-Gellar was a fit model for many of the popular top brands like Seven for All Mankind and Citizens of Humanity. Paige is definitely quality premium denim and many celebrities have been spotted in them, including Carmen Electra, Mena Suvari, Nicole Richie, etc.

I have a few pairs of Paige and find they fit me better than Seven for all Mankind does, but maybe it's just my body type. I particularly love the alps wash, sooo soft, it feels like you have pajamas on.

Interesting, thx! I bought a pair of low rise "Laurel Canyon" and they really are cery comfy! I also had the feeling that they suit me much better than the stack of Seven jeans which I tried on! So I will keep looking if I can find that brand in Europe also! :tup:

Agreed - Paige is the best of the premium denim brands, imo. I used to own tons of Citizens, Sevens, True Religions, Rock and Republics....now the only brand I will wear are Paiges!

they are definitely considered an IT brand, but i don't know... i don't think my body is built like a fit model. the denim is very nice, but i don't like the fit as much as other brands

Now - I have been wearing my Paige jeans the last week. Wow, they really are incredible. The fitting is just perfect from waist to the legs. I think I found my perfect match! Does anybody now if they also sell in Europe?

o my gosh what perfect timing this is since i thought i was gonna have to go thru all those pages of threads to find one about paige! i just got my very first paige jeans last night (nordies half yearly sale) and i got my Hollywood Hills for $99!!!! i couldn't let it go because the fit was so good (imho)!! im afraid this won't be my last one hehehehee

Now - I have been wearing my Paige jeans the last week. Wow, they really are incredible. The fitting is just perfect from waist to the legs. I think I found my perfect match! Does anybody now if they also sell in Europe?

Well, I don't know where they could be found in Europe, but if you go to www.paigepremiumdenim.com they do ship to Germany. Since you know you love the Laurel Canyons and they are a good fit (my favorite jeans as well) you can get more colors etc. in the future. You're actually lucky because although I live in Canada (and can often find some of the styles in stores), I have tried to order off the Paige website but it turns out they don't ship to is Canada!!

Either way, congrats on finding the most flattering jeans out there (IMO!!):yahoo:

Well, I don't know where they could be found in Europe, but if you go to www.paigepremiumdenim.com they do ship to Germany. Since you know you love the Laurel Canyons and they are a good fit (my favorite jeans as well) you can get more colors etc. in the future. You're actually lucky because although I live in Canada (and can often find some of the styles in stores), I have tried to order off the Paige website but it turns out they don't ship to is Canada!!

Either way, congrats on finding the most flattering jeans out there (IMO!!):yahoo:

Thank you so much for the link! They really are the best jeans I ever had! I would love to wear them every day (but I guess I should wash them some time :Push:smile:. I will check out the different colors!

Update: Wow, I just checked the website. They are even cheaper than in the store I bought my pair... Unfortunately the shipping cost are quite high, but count together they add up aimilar to the retail price at the store...

Last edited:
^^OHHH I didn't notice how expensive the shipping was so i checked the site i do most all my shopping from (including Paige denim). They have the best prices (they have various discount codes from time to time for 20-25%off and if they don't have any special ones valid, the code "JT" always gets you an extra 15% off . And get this... FREE SHIPPING TO GERMANY if the order is for 100.00 or more (if I'm reading the site correctly). The site is: www.revolveclothing.com just click on their shipping icon to double check. It's a very popular site for a lot of the ladies here with excellent customer service (i'm quite the addict heehee...). Good luck!!:tup:

^^OHHH I didn't notice how expensive the shipping was so i checked the site i do most all my shopping from (including Paige denim). They have the best prices (they have various discount codes from time to time for 20-25%off and if they don't have any special ones valid, the code "JT" always gets you an extra 15% off . And get this... FREE SHIPPING TO GERMANY if the order is for 100.00 or more (if I'm reading the site correctly). The site is: www.revolveclothing.com just click on their shipping icon to double check. It's a very popular site for a lot of the ladies here with excellent customer service (i'm quite the addict heehee...). Good luck!!:tup:

Wow, thanks a lot for your great hint! I will check when I come home from work and let you know about it. :tup: