Paige Gamble bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    Paige Gamble is a NYC designer whose bags are hand-crafted in her NYC studio. She's hosting her first-ever sample sale this week. There was a single entry here on tPF about her bags and it was enough to pique my interest.

Gamble uses high quality skins and trimmings that are found on high-end designer bags, such as Prada. Her designs are intended to last. She makes classics in exotic leather such as this gold tipped python Blakely and also whimsical totes and clutches in printed leathers.

I found her work with exotics to be reminiscent of early Nancy Gonzalez but with a bolder edge. Her charming and fun prints are something you expect to see on the arm of a celebrity.

Paige is definitely one to watch!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466549783.159457.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466549803.618218.jpg

2. LOVE that first bag, totally unique and really up my alley! Thanks for posting!

3. Those are very unique! I like them.
    What does kitty think?!?

4. Cute bags AND cute kitty! !!

I call it collecting!

5. Congratulations! Love the Paris Townhouse

I had communication with P&G a few years ago after enquiring after a bag. I decided not to go ahead as the duty would be prohibitive to Europe (if even allowed re exotics) but the bags looked first rate and CS was excellent and I'm very pleased they have turned into a thriving business