Paid for item and then listing was removed?

1. Has this happened to anybody? I bought a pair of sunnies off eBay with BIN, paid for them through Paypal, and then this morning I got an email from eBay saying that the listing I bid on has been removed because of a third party compromising the original seller's account. Has this ever happened to anybody? Did you get your items in the end? Or did you have to file a claim with paypal?

2. i wouldn't bet on getting your sunnies if a "Third party" took over the sellers account

3. I'd e-mail teh Seller immediately. Also, did you pay w/ Paypal?

4. This happened to me. I did get the item that was removed by eBay.

Hope it works out for you. You should be fine since you paid with paypal.

5. I ended up getting my sunnies, but they turned out to be fake!! They don't even look like the ones in the pictures!

6. This happened to me w/ my fraudulent speedy...(see thread for more info) File a dispute w/ paypal (if you used paypal)...wait until the last day you can to file the claim. Keep the glasses as proof. Do not send them back. File a claim under goods not described. Also file a complaint w/ eBay as well. Good luck my friend...just went through this myself.:flowers: :crybaby:

7. The suggestions are correct. As a last resort, if you are not happy with what eBay and PayPal say, file a complaint with your credit card. I had to do this once and I got every penny back from American Express.

8. If you were dealing with the rightful owner of the account I am sure all will be well but if you bought from the hijacker.........not good. Hope you get satisfaction, let us know - please?

9. ^^ I have filed a dispute with Paypal. I have to wait 45 days until I hear back from them. Honestly, I don't think I will get my $$ back because I did receive the sunglasses, even though they were fake.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice