Paid for an item, now seller refunded?

thanks everyone for your input. I did not mean to hurt anyones feelings, its just I am sure we have all been taken by PP and ebay before. I know I have so I was just trying to be extra careful so not to happen again. All my transactions with ebay/PP which are hundreds, I just have never had this happen to me before as a buyer or seller.

I just love this site, it truly is the best site I have ever seen. I really appreciate being able to come here and get feedback from others. thanks gals.

thanks everyone for your input. I did not mean to hurt anyones feelings, its just I am sure we have all been taken by PP and ebay before. I know I have so I was just trying to be extra careful so not to happen again. All my transactions with ebay/PP which are hundreds, I just have never had this happen to me before as a buyer or seller.

I just love this site, it truly is the best site I have ever seen. I really appreciate being able to come here and get feedback from others. thanks gals.

No offense taken. :smile: I understand. I have been in your situation before. Nobody wants to be out a large amount of money. ;)

Makes me wonder if she's planning an end-run around ebay. :confused1:

I am sorry to hear you think this way.[/quote]

My comment wasn't framed as a foregone conclusion. I wondered because I know from experience that lifting withdrawal limits is a simple process. I didn't mean to offend anyone, but without knowing the real story behind the email it did sound fishy.