Paging Star3337!!!

I am a member on another forum on EZBoard. I can post a reply...
Should I?? :wacko:

I don't know what to say but Meg, if you want me to post something, I will...
Just let me know what to say...

That really is rotten! :mad:

Vlad said:
Damnit, I need to find someone to freakin' write me a watermarking plugin for the attached pictures. :evil:
another board I'm on has a gallery section where all members can upload their photos there. When the pictures are uploaded there, the name of the board is watermarked onto the pictures so they then, belong to that board.

allison said:
another board I'm on has a gallery section where all members can upload their photos there. When the pictures are uploaded there, the name of the board is watermarked onto the pictures so they then, belong to that board.

I think this is a good idea! I think the watermark should have the username of the owner as well as the name of the board on it.

allison said:

This is a great idea. Or simply block the right click copy and paste function like a lot of websites do?

I still can't understand how could people do such a thing (morally I mena) and why?