ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409328092.813562.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409328018.132664.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409328018.132664.jpg
    878.4 KB · Views: 188
Here are pics of the Buckley loaded. I have more room for more stuff. Lol

View attachment 2734237

View attachment 2734238

Oh wow!!! Thank you for the pics. I was just watching the QVC video of these bags on my phone debating. It holds a lot and that's what I wanted to know. Does the drawstring get in your way? U have a Flo Drawstring but it's weaved on the outside of the bag, not the inside.
And that woven wallet... Speechless!! So classy looking!

I'm sure you are loving her because she is beautiful!!!

Oh wow!!! Thank you for the pics. I was just watching the QVC video of these bags on my phone debating. It holds a lot and that's what I wanted to know. Does the drawstring get in your way? U have a Flo Drawstring but it's weaved on the outside of the bag, not the inside.
And that woven wallet... Speechless!! So classy looking!

I'm sure you are loving her because she is beautiful!!!

You are welcome. Anything to enabler.......ER....I mean help! :graucho::graucho:

I only have one other draw string and it's a Brahmin.

I haven't carried Buckley yet but I have been playing with it a lot. So far the draw string hasn't been an issue. When you open it all the way, it is very wide so I don't think it's going to be a problem at all!!!

My chestnut I had ordered from the Q just came. I was going to send it back but when I saw MiaBorsa's, I knew that might be a problem. I don't think I can part with it!