paging nurse jane fuzzy-wuzzy...

1. I was just reading the "what do you do..." thread and didn't see a lot of medical professionals so I was wondering...how many of us are here? I am a BSN with almost 20 years experience currently working on a transplant unit. How bout you all? Students welcome!

2. I've been a nurse for almost 3 years, currently working in a level 3 neonatal icu, and 7 months away from graduating with my BSN (*W:huh:hOo*!!).

3. Hiya fellow medical people! I am a nurse from England, qualified for 11 years and have worked in lots of different areas - the most interesing being Liver Transplant/liver medicine, cardiothoracic surgery and Intensive Care - all adult, I am def not a paediatric nurse!! Currently have been working in Intensive Care for the last seven years and am now a sister level, I don't know what the equivalent grading is in the states to that.

4. I'm a cardiology RN in Phoenix. I've been at it for 4 years now. Thinking about going back for my Master's or starting over and get my Pharm.D. Right now I'm just working my three nights a week and trying to enjoy my life! I really do miss school, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice