Paging Label Addict!

Yay! Label Addict! You are here! I don't like when people just disappear. I can stop worrying now. LA, please smile on the outside it sometimes makes the insides feel happy too!

~Aaww...Claire, I hope all is well for you girl!! I too took a little time off...I'm glad I wasn't around when tPFers were abt. to send out the search party for ya...I'd be like*Oh NOoooo..call the :police:* Glad you have a great friend ~Steve~ to ck. on ya. Group (((HUGS))):hugs: Cheers sista,:drinkup:~

Thank you guys I just read a thread in GD about how would you know if a tpfer died, which made my appreciate this thread even more.

I can thank pursenut911 too she alerted me to this thread otherwise I may have had a search party knocking on my door lol

aww thanks I haven't bought much in awhile because I am STILL waiting on my aquarelle speedy exotic they aren't released here yet and I am now very twitchy never deprive a shopping addict of her fix cold turkey is not good

So nice that you are loved so much Label :heart:

OMG! How morbid is that, thread about how would you know if a member died but truthfully I have thought about that! What if I sold items on ebay, got paid, then died, lol!
People would think I scammed them & I would get bad feedback & not here to defend myself :sad:

Here's hoping we all live to be grey haired old ladies & still posting on TPF!

Just edited to say, grey haired "Fashionable" old ladies! LOL

So nice that you are loved so much Label :heart:

OMG! How morbid is that, thread about how would you know if a member died but truthfully I have thought about that! What if I sold items on ebay, got paid, then died, lol!
People would think I scammed them & I would get bad feedback & not here to defend myself :sad:

Here's hoping we all live to be grey haired old ladies & still posting on TPF!

Just edited to say, grey haired "Fashionable" old ladies! LOL

that IS weird! because i've thought about that exact thing in the passed as well!

I just went and checked that thread myself. A bit morbid. Some sad stories there too.

Anyway, glad to have you back Claire! Hope that speedy finds it's way to you soon.

So glad you are OK, I actually came back to this thread to see if you checked in with us :tup: so glad you did!!!! I know what you mean in needing a break once in a while. Its amazing how much I can get done if I stay off the computer for a couple days.