Paging Chloe shoe owners...

7cm? Or 70?

:yes: 7cm = 70mm = 2.8". Which is about my comfortable limit! :biggrin:

I would :heart: the boot you described if it had a med/hi heel. Wonder if the Chloe folks ever check out places like this to see what we want? Probably not, but they should!:yes:

I wonder that, too. I hope so! :yes:

ITA about the mixing and I never wear yellow gold, sometimes bronze or rose, but none of my jewelry is in yellow and it just bugs me to mix hardware colors.:rolleyes: Don't the Betty bags have a combo? I guess you could always wear your silver jewelry with one of those, if you have one.

Yes, they do (or, the ones with the rings do). :yes:

But, no, I don't have one, although, I'm vaguely considering getting a shoulder bag version. :biggrin:

they all runs true size for me
attachment.php

Love your shoe collection, Andy! :biggrin: Particularly the ballerinas and the blue moccasins! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I almost bought a pair of Chloe perforated ballerinas, yesterday, but I ended up getting a pair of Lanvins, instead, as slip-ons are generally slip-offs for me, as I have narrow heels; so I need the elastic! :shrugs:

7a60scd.jpg

Lovely collection, BB. :biggrin:

I bought a pair of these, when they first came out, but they were too big for me and I was also worried that I wouldn't get enough use out of them.

Still love them, though! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I finally got a pair of Chloe moccasin shoes... and I love them! I bought them in 40 even though my shoe size is usually between a 9-9 1/2 and they fit perfectly.

And I just ordered another pair of Chloe Buckled pumps. :smile: (for 250 from NM)

They're so addicting!

Love your shoe collection, Andy! :biggrin: Particularly the ballerinas and the blue moccasins! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I almost bought a pair of Chloe perforated ballerinas, yesterday, but I ended up getting a pair of Lanvins, instead, as slip-ons are generally slip-offs for me, as I have narrow heels; so I need the elastic! :shrugs:

Same thing here those ballerina's are so lovely...:love:

shoes1.jpg

Hi ladies, Here's my experience with Chloe shoes/boots, in my opinion,

Both shoes in my pic run 1/2 size small
(Three buckle Silverado and Mary Janes)

The grey 2 buckle boots are TTS

Black Moto boots run 1/2 size large

The 2005 foldover boots run 1/2 size small

The midcalf boots are TTS

The Tan Riding boots run TTS

Does your Midcafe Prince boot wear comfortably. It has a four inch heel right?

shoes1.jpg

Hi ladies, Here's my experience with Chloe shoes/boots, in my opinion,

Both shoes in my pic run 1/2 size small
(Three buckle Silverado and Mary Janes)

The grey 2 buckle boots are TTS

Black Moto boots run 1/2 size large

The 2005 foldover boots run 1/2 size small

The midcalf boots are TTS

The Tan Riding boots run TTS

i'm so envious or ur collection!
they are hot
i was wondering the 2005 foldever boots are you referring to the one on the most left that is in a green-ish army colour? i am looking for something like that...is this style being produced anymore...and are they comfy?