Paging Chloe shoe owners...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. :yes: 7cm = 70mm = 2.8". Which is about my comfortable limit! :biggrin:

I wonder that, too. I hope so! :yes:

Yes, they do (or, the ones with the rings do). :yes:

But, no, I don't have one, although, I'm vaguely considering getting a shoulder bag version. :biggrin:

2. Love your shoe collection, Andy! :biggrin: Particularly the ballerinas and the blue moccasins! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I almost bought a pair of Chloe perforated ballerinas, yesterday, but I ended up getting a pair of Lanvins, instead, as slip-ons are generally slip-offs for me, as I have narrow heels; so I need the elastic! :shrugs:

3. [​IMG]

Lovely collection, BB. :biggrin:

I bought a pair of these, when they first came out, but they were too big for me and I was also worried that I wouldn't get enough use out of them.

Still love them, though! :heart: :heart: :heart:

4. I finally got a pair of Chloe moccasin shoes... and I love them! I bought them in 40 even though my shoe size is usually between a 9-9 1/2 and they fit perfectly.

And I just ordered another pair of Chloe Buckled pumps. :smile: (for 250 from NM)

They're so addicting!

5. Same thing here those ballerina's are so lovely...:love:

6. LOLOL:roflmfao: I did take metric measurements in school, I swear! I wonder what a 70 cm would look like? Stilts, I guess.:shame:

7. Amazing boots and shoes :yes: Yeah...more than 7cm heels...:Push: No-go...It even makes my feet feel painfull watching some of the heels here...:Push: Autsch...

8. LOL! :lol:

chloe-babe says 70cm heels are her maximum!!! :nuts: :roflmfao:

9. Same here! :yes:

10. I don't mind until 10-12 cm but just for eavening shoes. Boots until 10 can really be very comfortable.

11. Does your Midcafe Prince boot wear comfortably. It has a four inch heel right?

12. Love this thread :biggrin: so many lovely shoes!

13. I love your pink ballerinas!! :love: Very cute..

14. Secret - are you the same size as me - 12 or 42 which really should be a 43???

15. i'm so envious or ur collection!
    they are hot
    i was wondering the 2005 foldever boots are you referring to the one on the most left that is in a green-ish army colour? i am looking for something like that...is this style being produced anymore...and are they comfy?