Paging Chloe shoe owners...

I know some of you Chloe lovers have Chloe shoes, as well. Would it trouble you guys to post pictures of the shoes you have? How do they fit? Do they run large or small? Are they comfortable? I'm new to Chloe shoes, so any info would be great.

Thanks! :nuts:

I don't have a working camera at the moment (and I am spending $$ on hand bags) My Chloe flats have always been really comfortable. I got the platform heels last year (with some padding) and I could walk on them straight for an hour and then my feet would start hurting. Flats no problem with comfort. My boots and platforms - 39 last years flats I was a 38 but recently tried on new Chloe perforated flats (very comfy) and they were a 39. And I think my "true" shoe size is a 9.

Thanks for the photos and information, everyone! Your shoes are beautiful, all of them :love: I especially love those tan sandals!

No problem! :biggrin:

Thank you! :flowers:

Now here's my dilemma. I'm contemplating getting the buckle loafers (the ones with the heel) in either the dark olive/almost black color, or off-white. The first pair are a size 40, with a 4-inch heel. The second pair are a 39.5, with a 3-inch or shorter heel. I don't know which ones would fit better! That's why I asked about sizing and fit, because I really want the off-white pair, because the heel is lower. I'm on my feet a lot at work and 4-inchers aren't always comfortable.

So if I'm a US size 9, do you guys think that either of these sizes will work for me? I don't mind putting insoles in shoes that are a little big :smile:

Thank you! :nuts:

My boots have an approx. 3" heel and I wouldn't really want to go higher without a platform, either.

According to NAP, US 9 = IT 39.

Unfortunately, I don't own any US made footwear, to compare, but I have some Canadian Sorel Snowfall Boots and the US size 8 is snug in the foot, lengthwise, so if that's typical, a US 8 is actually more like a small 37.5.

Following that logic, you'd presumably be a small 38.5. I suspect Sorels run small, though...

So, out of the two, I'd definitely go for the 39.5s, if I were you. :yes: Especially as they have the lower heel height that you like.

Even if Chloe are running smaller, this year, that extra 1/2 to 1 size should, hopefully, allow for that. :biggrin:

Thanks, again, lb! :flowers:
Actually, it says mine are called 'Prince' on the box, too. :yes:

Hmmm... are they all called Prince?? Coz the ones that I want have the straps and buckles that wrap around the leg. I love your boots, but they seem quite high. Are they slouchy? I'm quite short so I don't want them ending up past my knees... :shame: How are Chloe shoes sized anyway? UK/US/IT? If I wear size 3 Dr Martins (yes I know, I'm a dag...but they are very comfy walking shoes), what size should I be looking at? Thanks! So many questions!

^ Yes, I thought you meant the ones with the buckles, as I've heard them called Prince on here, before. :yes: That's why I was surprised when I checked my box and saw it said 'Prince', too.

Did you mean high in the leg, or high in the heel - or both?

Mine are only a 3" heel (or maybe slightly less - 7cm?), I can't cope with 4" heels as I have small feet, for my height and high arches. Maybe they look higher than that (if they do!), because they're a smallish size?

I used to watch SJP in awe, as she ran in her 4" heels on SATC - I can barely stand in them! :rolleyes:

I fall over enough, as it is! :lol:

Yes, they're also slouchy. :yes:

I'm tallish (5'8" [34" legs]), but when slouched, they reach about 3" below my knees - so I think you should be alright, unless you're less than 5' 2".

Chloe shoes are in Italian sizes, so assuming the Doc Martens (which I like, BTW!) are a UK size 3; you would be a 36.

My main problem is, that they assume that if you've got small feet, you must be small in stature, as well, so boots are invariably too short and tight for me, in the leg.

Whereas, I used to try on my Mum's size 41 boots and they were always the right length and loose in the leg!

I wish they'd do all the sizes, for boots, in petite, regular and tall, don't you?

shoes1.jpg

Hi ladies, Here's my experience with Chloe shoes/boots, in my opinion,

Both shoes in my pic run 1/2 size small
(Three buckle Silverado and Mary Janes)

The grey 2 buckle boots are TTS

Black Moto boots run 1/2 size large

The 2005 foldover boots run 1/2 size small

The midcalf boots are TTS

The Tan Riding boots run TTS

^we have similar taste :yes: . Here are some of mine. I have to go up a whole size in boots because I have large calfs and high instep. The maryjanes are 1/2 small. The buckle shoes are tts although I could go up a 1/2 size for the toe area. I could have gone down a half size in the paddington sandals. The paddington flats are tts. Its so hard telling people how shoes fit since everyones foot is so different. I have to try on all shoes and fluctuate between a 38-40 depending on style.
226795435.jpg

You all have such pretty shoes/boots...and now I'm going to have a pair, too! I just ordered a pair of the buckle loafers w/4 inch heel and silver hardware. The color was listed as bronze, but it looked like aubergine to me!!:yahoo: I had never seen this color in the shoes, so I grabbed them for $459. They aren't on the site anymore...I hope my order goes through...:s Thinking postitively, I will post a pic when they come.:yes:

I have paddington loafers in "cocker" from Saks. I measure at 8.5, but I usually wear a 9.0. I bought 38.5 in the loafers, and then I put on about 3 pairs of socks and blowdried them with my feet in them. The length was fine but the toe-width wasn't, however after blowdrying they're fine. After all this, I would definitely size up .5 a size in chloe loafers. :yes:

Thanks chloehandbags!
How did you guess my height? :shocked: I'm a shorty! :crybaby:

I meant high in the leg. If it's too high up, I think it makes me look shorter. As much as I like looking taller, I am hopeless in heels! Hehee... 3" is as far as I'd go! Otherwise, I'd be limping home. :sad:

I'm gonna have to get my daughter to take pix of her Chloe shoes and boots. I think she has about 12 pairs. She LOVES their boots. She's very slim/small boned (5'10" and 125 lbs)so she has a hard time finding boots that fit her calves and arent baggy and big. As for the shoes she has mostly flats. This thread will make her very happy! Its about shoes!