Page Six said Nicole Richie had Gastric Bypass.

I didnt see any scar on Nicole's body when she was photographed wearing a bikini! So, I doubt she ever had gone that route. Besides you have to be unhealthily overweight before you can be considered a candidate for such procedure. Who knows!

I heard this too and I have such a hard time believing it but unfortunately wouldn't put it past her. I really hope it's not true and just a rumor gone bad. Any way you cut it, I just wish her the best and hope she continue's in a positive direction with regards to her health.

Alvie223 so sorry to hear about your family members. I've heard that gastric bypass procedure is very risky.

Adam was not 600 lbs. He was in his high 300's. And I don't think that's true about Nicole Richie having the gastric bypass you have to be at least 100lbs overweight.

I believe the medical term for the "rubber band' is adjustable gastric band (brand name = "Lap Band")... and really, it's more like an inner tube, and saline can be injected into it or removed from it to adjust its tightness around the stomach.

My god she was never really over weight to have gastric bypass surgery!
That doctor should be ashamed and I hope they get his liscence revoked!
Hope she gets better soon :'(

I believe the medical term for the "rubber band' is adjustable gastric band (brand name = "Lap Band")... and really, it's more like an inner tube, and saline can be injected into it or removed from it to adjust its tightness around the stomach.

I was just going to write that. It's the one that Sharon Osbourne has in her. It can be removed.

ew, why would anyone want to do that unless it was completely necessary. It makes em queasy just thinking about it. Regardless, whether she had it done or not, hopefully she can put on some weight and be healthy.

I think some people could have a rubber band or something like that put in and it could be reversed i assume.

My Aunt had a band inserted and yes it can be removed....but I'm not sure if that's the same thing as gastric bypass surgery....I don't know enough about this stuff.

Nicole is looking much better though....