Padma's baby daddy finally announced

I don't think there was ever a question about paternity, she just never told the media. But now that there are issues about visitation, etc., it's being made public.

Oh, I know she didn't make it public, and understand....I was just wondering if she may have had to get paternity...some men are like that, especially if they are not in a committed rship with mother. Some just do it to act stupid.
Either way, she looks happy in the pics.

no offense to padma, but man she really gets around....

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't understand this comment. She was divorced from Rushdi, so why should she not have been seeing someone else? Because of her endometriosis, she likely thought she could not become pregnant, so she probably did not use birth control (although that is speculation on my part). I just find it odd that someone would comment about her "getting around" in response to these articles. She has been divorced from Rushdi since 2007; why should she not have had any relationships since then?

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't understand this comment. She was divorced from Rushdi, so why should she not have been seeing someone else? Because of her endometriosis, she likely thought she could not become pregnant, so she probably did not use birth control (although that is speculation on my part). I just find it odd that someone would comment about her "getting around" in response to these articles. She has been divorced from Rushdi since 2007; why should she not have had any relationships since then?

amen to that!

here is what I don't understand about statements like this. Padma probably dates as much as the average woman, but because her personal life is in the media, it seems like she's 'getting around'.... 'tis all..

no, it's much more than that. she is known (allegedly) to date married men, yes married men. don't know about you, but i hardly call that appropriate behavior—whether or not she's single.

but i could be wrong...

seriously? do you honestly think i would comment solely on her dating her daughter's father??? no. it goes farther than that, but at this point, i'm not gonna go there.