Padma Lakshmi

I read in the Post that she was hoping the baby daddy would be the other billionaire she was having sex with (at the same time as she was having sex with the Dell guy.) But paternity tests showed it was the Dell guy that was the father.

I have no sympathy for this woman. Let the baby see her father!!

After that post story which is claiming to take it directly from the court papers. I dunno. Dell seems real buddy/buddy with the Post but I am wondering why she thought she could prevent someone with access to more resources than her from seeing their kid.

Pack your knives and go Padma.

I read in the Post that she was hoping the baby daddy would be the other billionaire she was having sex with (at the same time as she was having sex with the Dell guy.) But paternity tests showed it was the Dell guy that was the father.

I have no sympathy for this woman. Let the baby see her father!!

Yeah, there is a lot of press that she's been around alot, but this is the first that I've heard. Makes sense with the stories that first came out about the 'potential' baby father. It was so back and forth and at first Dell was denying it until the paternity tests.

it may have been a surprise, but as long as you have a uterus, egg, sperm and doing the nasty - it's a 50/50 chance you've got.
Yep, This. Kinda like women going through menopause and they have a 'whoops' baby, but if you aren't using contraception, ANYTHING can happen.

I remember hearing the 'momma's baby, daddy's maybe' story between Dell and some billionaire dude (she had a plan...). Which leads me to believe that she was loosy goosey. Sounded like a storyline for Maury Povich.

Here it is:
(One of the claims in Dell's lawsuit is that Lakshmi was sleeping with billionaire financier Teddy Forstmann at the same time she was sleeping with him and that Lakshmi hoped the baby was Forstmann's.)

"I ain't she's a golddigger, but she ain't messin' with no broke..."

^^ No kidding!!! Funny how she's just messin' with billionaires... Kind of reminds me of Liz Hurley with Steve Bing. Oops, I'm pregnant. Just so happens to be a billionaire. :thinking::shrugs::rolleyes:

^^ Steven Bing denied the little boy and everything, such a shame! Here is Padma with a man that actually wants to be apart of the little girl's life.

Note to all: Be careful who you lay down with. Because that could be you future babymomma or daddy, whether you want it or not!

Last edited:
Dang, that sounds like some definite Maury stuff.

(Exhibit A) Forstmann was born in 1940. She likes 'em oldddddddd! (Don't believe me, see Exhibit B: Ex Husband).

ETA: Did you read the Comments section. Dang they dog her out! I don't give passes to Anyone who sleeps around male or female, but they dog her out. You never hear them dogging out Kate Hudson or Cameron Diaz like this. Dang.

Last edited:
Dell is the young guy on the Right.

attachment.php

Attachments

• the competitors.jpg
    the competitors.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 265