Paddys & Silver hardware

Thank you, thank you!
which of those are non metalic?

The mousse... does it have a green hue to it? I have seen pics, but I can't get a grasp on the color...

^mousse, navy, gris-vert, roche, and galet are not metallics...
mousse is a greyish green...looks more grey in some lightings and green in others... you can look up past threads )"the dove has landed" and in the Chloe Reference section: All about Paddy's to see this color...

Amongst the newer Spring 07 colors that just came out, there is "Roche", which is a dark grey w/brown undertones...looks dark grey in some lightings...and in others, a dark brownish grey...

I have the mousse and it is gorgeous! And i love the roche of all the spring colors! They both come w/ silver hardwares!

You will love mousse! It goes with everything! I love mine- and am getting WAY more wear out of it than I ever dreamed I could! The color is incredible IRL!

I am so torn, b/c I am wanting an off white/ white bag w/silver hardware and nothing is striking me...Why, oh, why is everything gold hardware:crybaby: .

Mousse is growing on me. Will you take a pic for me next to something white? :flowers:

Jag is right, mousse is gorgeous!! The cream colored stitching really makes it work with light colored outfits. Here it is with my black & white Kors coat:

40-1.jpg

Thanks hmw!!!

How does the mousse compare to the gris-vert?? Which is more grey, less green? Sorry for all the questions, but the gris is on sale at LVR. Thinking about getting it, but no returns :wtf: .

The mousse and gris vert are the same color: I compared them at Bloomies. The only difference is the sealed egdes color is more purple on the gris vert, more green on the mousse.

Go for it!! :wlae: