Paddys & Silver hardware

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which colors have the paddy's come in w/ silver hardware??? I am dying to find one in black or dark grey :yes: !

2. mousse, navy, gris-vert, roche, galet, argent... these are a few I can think of so far...

3. aubergine & anthracite

4. Thank you, thank you!
    which of those are non metalic?

The mousse... does it have a green hue to it? I have seen pics, but I can't get a grasp on the color...

5. ^mousse, navy, gris-vert, roche, and galet are not metallics...
    mousse is a greyish green...looks more grey in some lightings and green in others... you can look up past threads )"the dove has landed" and in the Chloe Reference section: All about Paddy's to see this color...

6. Amongst the newer Spring 07 colors that just came out, there is "Roche", which is a dark grey w/brown undertones...looks dark grey in some lightings...and in others, a dark brownish grey...

I have the mousse and it is gorgeous! And i love the roche of all the spring colors! They both come w/ silver hardwares!

7. the roche sounds lovely and now that i know it has silver hardware i may not be able to resist...

8. Yes, Roche looks great!!

9. You will love mousse! It goes with everything! I love mine- and am getting WAY more wear out of it than I ever dreamed I could! The color is incredible IRL!

10. I am so torn, b/c I am wanting an off white/ white bag w/silver hardware and nothing is striking me...Why, oh, why is everything gold hardware:crybaby: .

Mousse is growing on me. Will you take a pic for me next to something white? :flowers:

11. Jag is right, mousse is gorgeous!! The cream colored stitching really makes it work with light colored outfits. Here it is with my black & white Kors coat:

[​IMG]

12. Thanks hmw!!!

How does the mousse compare to the gris-vert?? Which is more grey, less green? Sorry for all the questions, but the gris is on sale at LVR. Thinking about getting it, but no returns :wtf: .

13. The mousse and gris vert are the same color: I compared them at Bloomies. The only difference is the sealed egdes color is more purple on the gris vert, more green on the mousse.

Go for it!! :wlae:

14. Thanks! That helps a ton.

Eeeekkkk!!! Decisions, decisions....

15. hmwe46... your mousse is sooo Beautiful... fortunately I haven't run into one lately or I would be pressed to buy it! Looks fantastic!!