PaddyPalooza!!

Alright ladies, I am offiicially enrolling in a twelve step program!!

step 1 - mousse paddy :love:
step 2 - chocolat paddy :flowers:
step 3 - blanc paddy :heart:
step 4 - taupe paddy tote! :yahoo:

I finally (ok, it only took 5 days but it was a looong five days) got my tasty
taupe paddington tote bag. It's hugemongus!! And I love it :wlae:

Hee: I think I could get *in* it in case of an emergency :graucho:

love the taupe paddy. its gorgeous...

i am so jealous of your collection!! all your paddys are super beautiful!! :drool:

i am actually one for big bags so i :heart: the paddy tote!! Screw the fact that its heavy! I have the large gucci horsebit & it's heavy as hell but i stuffed my textbooks & folders in there & carried it almost everyday for like 3 months!! (and i'm 5 foot tall!)

sometimes, FASHION HURTS!

the taupe looks better as a tote than a satchel IMO. so CONGRATS!! :upsidedown:

Thanks Ladies!! I just wore the new taupe tote to work today and I really really loved it.
I was seriously concerned for a while about the white, but it sits so firmly on my
shoulder that I hardly noticed the weight (more massages will be needed- LOL!). But it
swalled up my portfolio and a million other little things so it was perfect :smile:

Your new white paddy is spectacular ikaesmallz!!
Is it blanc too???
LOVELY!!

awww thank you hmwe! it's actually craie! but she does look pretty light in pictures & that's what i love about her!

she's my one & only paddy now but she makes me extremely content :jammin:

lol *wearing the My name is sticker* Welcome Darcie, we are here for you. Please, feel free to obsess over it just as much as we do. :graucho:

it's like an addiction that shouldnt be broken. QUITTING IS FOR LOSERS. :supacool:

Step 8. Buy another Paddington in a different color.

Step 9. Consider buying a regular Silverado, and then do it.

Step 10. Put organs up on Ebay to pay for said purchases.