PaddyPalooza!!

Hee!! ^^^

This is too much fun!!

How to choose???? hhhmmmm

I am wearing a pair of 7jeans in black and a beautiful Ted Baker silky top in a very Mousse-ish color. So I am thinking I'll go with Mousse paddy tonight
even though I am DYING to take out taupe.

Thank you!!! :yahoo: I think I might quite possibly have lost my mind!
But like Jag says, why fight such a beautiful collection!!

Moondigo- I have NO IDEA when this happend!! :roflmfao: (I blame D&G- LOL!!!)

Which one should I wear tonight?? I really want to take taupe out but
I think mousse fits the outfit and event better :shrugs:

terrible pics but DH is tired of playing Dress Me Up Chloe :shame: so I snapped these myself...

Attachments

• more.jpg
    more.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 83
  • pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 66
Hmwe46, I've died and gone to paddy heaven!!! :tender: Your new Taupe is amazing!!! The color is so perfect! Love the way it looks on you!!! And those family pictures are GORGEOUS! :love:

I would wear the Taupe because it's your new baby! ;) Which one did you pick to carry tonight?? :graucho:

Lions and tigers and Chloes- OH MY!

My credit cards are starting to creak under the weight of padlocks. :wtf:

But I am still in love with each of them :heart:

Audrey: in the end I did take taupe :yes: she snuggled behind the seat of my
car to and fro dinner as even DH (6'4") found her more than a handful. She's quite LARGE :love:

hmwe46, your collection is TDF!!! You have impeccable taste and I totally envy you right now :drool: Congrats of your new tote! I think the large tote is about the same size/weight as my large front pocket and yes it's a bit heavy. But definitely worth it isn't it!? I weighed my bag and it was a hair over 4lbs :wtf: At least we'll look good and have toned arms! :flowers: hehe

hmwe46, your collection is TDF!!! You have impeccable taste and I totally envy you right now :drool: Congrats of your new tote! I think the large tote is about the same size/weight as my large front pocket and yes it's a bit heavy. But definitely worth it isn't it!? I weighed my bag and it was a hair over 4lbs :wtf: At least we'll look good and have toned arms! :flowers: hehe
abbYY I was thinking the same thing! At first I was worried about the paddington's weight but then I thought "Hey my arms are going to look amazing!" :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Lions and tigers and Chloes- OH MY!

My credit cards are starting to creak under the weight of padlocks. :wtf:

But I am still in love with each of them :heart:

Audrey: in the end I did take taupe :yes: she snuggled behind the seat of my
car to and fro dinner as even DH (6'4") found her more than a handful. She's quite LARGE :love:
Yay!!!! :yahoo: I'm so happy for you! Nothing like taking a new bag out for the first time!!! :love: I bet you both had a great night! :wlae:

Congrats on your new tote - it's gorgeous!

And the paddy puddle is amazing...I keep drooling over the Mousse. :drool: I can't wait until I can take my own family photo! Where can I sign up for the 4-step program?