Paddyingtons On Sale Bloomies SF

I live in canada so I have to pay a lot for shipping + CUSTOMS so for me to order is a big deal....and I have to be 200% sure. Plus I have no stores that carry Chloe in my area so all I have to rely on is this forum!

I'll let you know what I decide!

It is on its way girls....:yahoo:and thanks so much for all the help and councilling susieserb...;)

My fingers are crossed!!!:confused1::s

This a photo Robert sent me of the bag....

Attachments

• patent paddy.jpg
    patent paddy.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 75
Congrats!! That bag is beautiful, I love the Chloe patent. That is a classy bag with edge. You'll have to post pics modelling this beauty.
Thanks to your recent lead, I now own 2 patent Betty's that I love, a black patent tote (which is probably my all time favorite bag) and the burgandy/red chain tote from NMLC (thank you again).
Chloe just does a great job with patent - I know you'll enjoy it.:smile:

YES SHE IS. Totally worth DH's frowning face (hey if you're going to push the envelope it better be worth it).

Mona this purse will sell out (if she already hasn't) it's black and beautiful, a combination that doesn't hang around too long. BTW I forgot the handles weren't patent (like the Dome); I love that combination.

YOU MUST POST PICS! and thanks for keeping us informed, I checked this morning and just now, YEA!

Congrats, Mona! What a beautiful bag! :drool:

Mona, could you tell me how much it cost you in custom & shipping? I'm hoping to buy from the States and have it shipped up to me here in canada too. Any tips much appreciated. Thanks!