paddy lovers......

Sep 21, 2007
i know like me there are loads of paddy lovers, is there a colour that you have been trying to track down or would love in you collection.
for me its the argent silver or the bronze paddys

I wanted a chocolate Paddy even since I first saw them, and luckly I now have my chocolate mini. However, I'd also love an Ivory coloured one (there was a 'sand'- I think-coloured one on NAP ages ago that was soooo pretty) BUT I'm not grown up enough to have a pale coloured bag, I'd wreck it!

cat, im so glad i have my choco now its the one i use the most! i think the same about pale bags.

acshih, ive always worried about the black lock they chip badly, but such a beautiful colour!

would love to have either a mousse or gris-vert front pocket paddy again (had a defective gris-vert which was never replaced). It's still my fave paddy style and it's no longer made

I'd also love a black/black hardware in the regular style. Wouldn't mind an argent but I'm afraid of chloe metallics and I like to really use my bags (not that I don't care for them but I don't like to have to baby them).

2008 grey (i don't know the proper name), Blue Nuit, and Black are my must-haves now. Preferably black with silver hardware, but I'd settle for gold-tone.:P

oh, and someone had pics of an ink mini paddy (although I can't remember who), and I've been dreaming about it since!! :love:

I would love to find a medium front pocket paddy with silver toned hard ware....
drool.gif