PADDY keys ?!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi ladies....

i have one stupid question which i was wondering for a long long time...

can my paddy key open your paddy lock?! or its only a decoration...
    i mean is every key the same?!

thanks a lot....
    and i know thats a stupid question......:P

2. Hi phoebe! It's not a stupid question at all! Yes, you need the key to open the padlock. :yes:

Sonja said her large pocket paddy's key opened her medium satchel and loaf's padlock but did not work on her large paddy. So I don't think a key will work on all paddingtons. However, a key from one type should open all bags of the same type.

Here's a link to the other thread:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/paddy-key-question-52906.html

HTH! :flowers:

3. thank you Audrey...bcz my friend always ask me about this...haha

:P

4. Whos else makes a paddy key bag besides Chloe ? (sorry new to bags, and only knew of Chloe making a paddy key bag)

5. I don't know of any other designers using padlocks on their bags. I'm pretty sure that's a Chloe-only type of thing! :smile:

6. Luella has small padlocks on their Suzy range. The YSL muse also has a small padlock-type thingy.

7. Louis Vuitton always used to use a mini padlock on certain styles of bag, and I had a prada bag that had a padlock and key, they were all small details though, Chloe were the first to make the Padlock a huge stand out feature :smile:

8. Mulberry Bayswaters have a tiny little padlock too!

9. Haha! Shows how much I know!! :lol: Well, I did know about LV and YSL, but they are small and charm like, no? I thought she was talking about a big heavy lock. :shame:

10. I had a Brigette bag by Miu Miu that had a padlock on it. The difference was that it did not need a key. The padlock was "spring loaded" and it opened if you pulled on it!!

11. haha:roflmfao: I thought the SAME thing Audrey!! I have LV's and know about the little mini padlock, but when i saw that question I thought, "No other bag has a padlock". I guess once you have a paddington, Padlock has a whole new meaning! :nuts::roflmfao:

12. O nice ...

13. O nice ... so every time is see a bag with a pad on it ... its most likely a Chloe or a fake

14. i was talking about the BIG locks and im not a she =)

15. I love the big padlock :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice