paddy bowler size question!

dragonette

Jessica Val
O.G.
May 16, 2008
SO! I got a little bowler paddy recently... (I'd love to do a reveal but I only have pictures on my iPhone). It's apparently the "small" as described on the invoice. What I need to know is, is "small" the official name of the size? Since the paddy satchels come in regular and mini, what are the official size names for paddy bowlers? Can I call it a "mini/baby bowler"? Or is it just "small bowler"?

The size is 26cm x 16cm x 16cm.

Sorry to get so technical... I just want to have the right name when I blog. :nuts:

Any input would be appreciated! TIA! :heart:

Thank you, DRR! :heart: I'm having lots of fun with her! Managed to get some pictures from the phone to my computer so will add some here... :nuts:

Attachments

• IMG_2328.JPG
    IMG_2328.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2329.JPG
    IMG_2329.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 83
It is super cute Dragonette :smile:

I think that you can call it wahtever you like, hehe! I wonder if there is a larger paddy bowler style, is there anything in the ref library about it?

thanks girls! :heart: you are all so sweet!

mica, i have searched and searched and searched some more... and can't find much info at all. many pics in the ref library have disappeared along with older photobucket accounts etc. i did see what looks like a largish paddy bowler in someone's collection pic and so it's possible there is a large. but i wonder if they call it regular/mini like they do the satchels? or is it large/small for the bowlers?

i wish we had a knowledgeable panel of people we could consult on things like these... like in the other subforums! i guess there are fewer fans of chloe than the other designers... :girlsigh:

thanks girls! :heart: you are all so sweet!

mica, i have searched and searched and searched some more... and can't find much info at all. many pics in the ref library have disappeared along with older photobucket accounts etc. i did see what looks like a largish paddy bowler in someone's collection pic and so it's possible there is a large. but i wonder if they call it regular/mini like they do the satchels? or is it large/small for the bowlers?

i wish we had a knowledgeable panel of people we could consult on things like these... like in the other subforums! i guess there are fewer fans of chloe than the other designers... :girlsigh:

Hey dragonette, have you tried asking at chloe.com? Just thought of that when you mentioned the panel! I find it hit and miss with how helpful the responses are, but you can get a response to questions like this from them. Takes about 3 or 4 business days I found. They have a few didfferent forms you can fill out, I'm sure there's a general question one.
Might be worth a try askign them, see if they can help. If you have the round tag it will have the style number on it, so they should be able to look up and let you know?

I think they would call them large and small for the bowlers - paddies have the mini, meduim (regular) and large sizes.

I recall there being a regular sized paddington bowler a few years ago - which is completely different size and shape to yours - which would probably make yours a mini or baby bowler - since it does seem to be smaller than a standard paddington - but Mica is right - Chloe would know :smile:

Regardless - it's stunning (again) :smile:

Thanks Mica and DRR! :heart: That is a great suggestion... Why did I think of doing that? :lol: I even have their email already as I've previously asked them to track down a light blue baby paddy for me (but they couldn't :sad:... )

Thanks Mica and DRR! :heart: That is a great suggestion... Why did I think of doing that? :lol: I even have their email already as I've previously asked them to track down a light blue baby paddy for me (but they couldn't :sad:... )

Ooh good luck! Usually you'll find tpf much more helpful and quicker to respond than Chloe, but as we can't help I think trying to contact Chloe is the best bet. :smile: