Paddington!!!

Ooooh, oooh, ooh! I forgot to tell everyone! Chloe in South Coast Plaza opened their new store this past Saturday! I was in there yesterday....and got to try on a whisky, cream, anthracite, lizard, black, brown, tan, and light blue Paddington. :nuts:

This was last night about 7 PST....and they had 3 whiskey's, 2 browns, 1 black and I am not sure how many of the other colors, I only saw one of each.

As much as I think that the leather is delicious....I don't feel the yearning for a Paddington. I guess I have always been a bigger bag/no satchel style gal....so it isn't really me.

But if you want one, call them nowwwwwww!!!

NMV7541_mp.jpg

So dreamy .........:smile:

Looks like the Whiskey is pre-order. Says will ship 2/22/06.

Just ordered it. By then I should have paid off all of my credit cards from holiday gifts and our ski trip. You all are a bad influence on me! :P

I keep looking at the chocolate on NAP and really like that one, but am thinking that the Whiskey will be more versatile, and something I can carry year-round. The Chocolate seems more like a fall/winter option. Opinions????

Fayden, that's what I was afraid of, hee hee.

I've never bought from Net-A-Porter...how easy it it to return merchandise??? I like buying online from stores that have retail outlets so I can just return there.

pseub said:
Fayden, that's what I was afraid of, hee hee.

I've never bought from Net-A-Porter...how easy it it to return merchandise??? I like buying online from stores that have retail outlets so I can just return there.

never returned my paddington. that's the only thing i ever ordered, so i'm not sure.... anyone else out there know?