Paddington!!!

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
pseub said:
Oh crikey, I finally got the NAP order for the Chocolate to go through and I'm already feeling guilty! Tell me I won't be sorry....

You work hard...don't feel guilty...you deserve it! I can't wait to see the pic's don't lose sleep and Happy Holiday's to you! What a wonderful gift from you to you:love:

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
pseub said:
True. I'm just reluctant to spend a lot of money on trendy things (my "amortization" philosophy), though I fully expect to love this bag and it will probably get years of use.

That style bag has always been around the only thing you may tire of is the lock. Thankfully you can either remove it or put it somewhere else on the bag so it doesn't scream see me! I think you will love it!

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Irissy said:
NO FREAKING WAY!! Eeekkk... it's finally opened??!! Is their price the same as NM? And do they have any promotions for their grand opening??

I didn't even have the nerve to ask, :shame: . I knew walking in there that I wasn't going to buy...and I don't play "pretend interested shopper" very well. LOL

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Bjara said:
I didn't even have the nerve to ask, :shame: . I knew walking in there that I wasn't going to buy...and I don't play "pretend interested shopper" very well. LOL

Aww, it's alright girl! We need to do alot of self evaluation before we pluck down the big bucks for this beauty. ;)

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Irissy said:
Save one for me! :amuse:

Just a comment if they do have any left...now that I think about it, I *believe they had two chocolate one's in the back of the store on the shelves....one I thought was better than the other....as on the side of one, on that middle panel, the color was significantly darker than the rest of the bag. The other bag was more even in coloring all the way around. I wanted to throw that in just in case....

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Irissy said:
Aww, it's alright girl! We need to do alot of self evaluation before we pluck down the big bucks for this beauty. ;)

Well, see, that's the thing. I can appreciate the beauty of the bag...and the leather is heavenly, but honestly, the style is just not for me. :sad:

If anything, I like their hobo style...but for me, I could do without the padlock.
:::runningandhidingrealllllllyfast:::