Paddington!!!

With Net-A-Porter, to return an item, you have to e-mail them to request an RMA code, reply may take up to ten days, and you will get a full money refund, although you can ask for store credit instead.

Bjara said:
Ooooh, oooh, ooh! I forgot to tell everyone! Chloe in South Coast Plaza opened their new store this past Saturday! I was in there yesterday....and got to try on a whisky, cream, anthracite, lizard, black, brown, tan, and light blue Paddington. :nuts:

This was last night about 7 PST....and they had 3 whiskey's, 2 browns, 1 black and I am not sure how many of the other colors, I only saw one of each.

As much as I think that the leather is delicious....I don't feel the yearning for a Paddington. I guess I have always been a bigger bag/no satchel style gal....so it isn't really me.

But if you want one, call them nowwwwwww!!!

NO FREAKING WAY!! Eeekkk... it's finally opened??!! Is their price the same as NM? And do they have any promotions for their grand opening??

You guys, look at this little honey?! So cute for a grab bag at night. Old picture from E-bay

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 42
I'm so excited!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

---
December 19, 2005 Press Release

CHLOE- NOW OPEN AT SOUTH COAST PLAZA (California)
Second U.S. Store and a West Coast Exclusive

WHAT:
Chloé, the prestigious French fashion house of sassy, sexy and ultra cool women's ready-to-wear is now open at South Coast Plaza. The South Coast Plaza boutique is Chloé's second U.S. store location, and a West Coast exclusive.

Phoebe Philo, the young British designer for Chloé, brings her unique vision to the house's romantic, ultra-feminine personality with an infusion of youthful, sexy cool. Chloé has earned a reputation for luxury with an edge and is enjoying unprecedented success worldwide.

Philo continues to grow the brand, launching new categories of merchandise such as accessories and swimwear, and developing the secondary line, See by Chloé. Less expensive than the main collection, See comprises the sexy essentials for which Chloé has become famous. After fifty years, Chloé continues to connect with a new generation of stylish women.

WHERE:
Located between Jewel and Carousel Courts, Level 2
South Coast Plaza
San Diego Fwy (405) at Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, Calif. (714) 481-0308

pseub said:
Oh crikey, I finally got the NAP order for the Chocolate to go through and I'm already feeling guilty! Tell me I won't be sorry....

You won't be sorry Pseub! You'll LOVEEE that choco paddy!! Yum yum! ;) :amuse:

Ohh.. how much does it come out to total?

pseub said:
$1505, including shipping. Which is twice what I've ever spent on any bag!!! :cry:

Congrats! I know what you're going through, I'm hoping that my paddington will be more than worth it! I was in a bit of shock when I saw the total, but I look forward to carrying that gorgeous bag :love:

Pseub...I totally understand how you're feeling! I pre-ordered 2 paddys from NM, for sure will return one...but still feel guilty for some reason. Hey atleast, your paddy is going to cost $200 less than my NM one with free shipping!