Paddington!!!

1. Yay! :nuts: NAP shipped my whiskey paddy this morning, can't wait to get it! :love:

2. Ooooh, oooh, ooh! I forgot to tell everyone! Chloe in South Coast Plaza opened their new store this past Saturday! I was in there yesterday....and got to try on a whisky, cream, anthracite, lizard, black, brown, tan, and light blue Paddington. :nuts:

This was last night about 7 PST....and they had 3 whiskey's, 2 browns, 1 black and I am not sure how many of the other colors, I only saw one of each.

As much as I think that the leather is delicious....I don't feel the yearning for a Paddington. I guess I have always been a bigger bag/no satchel style gal....so it isn't really me.

But if you want one, call them nowwwwwww!!!

3. [​IMG]

So dreamy .........:smile:

4. Looks like the Whiskey is pre-order. Says will ship 2/22/06.

Just ordered it. By then I should have paid off all of my credit cards from holiday gifts and our ski trip. You all are a bad influence on me! :P

5. remember gals, you can get it for less from NAP and they have it in stock NOW, why wait?

6. The Whiskey was the same price on both...$1500.

And NM has free shipping right now.

7. I keep looking at the chocolate on NAP and really like that one, but am thinking that the Whiskey will be more versatile, and something I can carry year-round. The Chocolate seems more like a fall/winter option. Opinions????

8. the only answer is to collect them ALL!

9. Exactly. Its like that Pokemon craze a few years back - gotta catch 'em all! hehe.

10. Fayden, that's what I was afraid of, hee hee.

I've never bought from Net-A-Porter...how easy it it to return merchandise??? I like buying online from stores that have retail outlets so I can just return there.

11. Fayden,
    You always give the best advice:amuse:

12. never returned my paddington. that's the only thing i ever ordered, so i'm not sure.... anyone else out there know?

13. Does NAP have any promotional codes??? I'm being VERY BAD and ordering the chocolate one. If I can save a few $$ I'd feel less guilty, LOL!

14. Free shipping with the code "freeship" :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice