paddington with front pocket?

♥LovelyBlossom

Ms. ChocolateJunky♥
Apr 18, 2009
attachment.php

Hello, I am desperately looking for this paddington in taupe color,
but it's extremely hard to find. I have seen this one in tan, white,
chocolate and even metallic color but taupe one is sooo difficult.
I've found one on eBay but the condition of the bag was not satisfying
so I just decided not to buy.... Whenever I type paddington bag,
google only shows me classic type of paddington.. I am wondering
if there is any specific ID for this model. Will Chloe make this paddington
in the future, possibly? Can't even go to sleep because of this bag... :sad:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 597
Check EBay - which I know you are doing - and post anything you see on the Authenticate This Chloe Thread.

This style is no longer in production, so the best bet is EBay -

Thank you for everyone responding to this thread--what I am specifically looking for is taupe (or beige) color model. It seems like this color is not in production anymore. But as you can find on the website, other colors are available. Actually I called the chloe boutique in NYC and the SA told me that the color that I am looking for is not available.

♥LovelyBlossom;14286953 said:
Thank you for everyone responding to this thread--what I am specifically looking for is taupe (or beige) color model. It seems like this color is not in production anymore. But as you can find on the website, other colors are available. Actually I called the chloe boutique in NYC and the SA told me that the color that I am looking for is not available.

You can try to call the outlet too see. Last year they have few, but last year anyway...

♥LovelyBlossom;14289315 said:
Thank you for the link! :yahoo:

You need many more photos of this one - if you are considering - the photos are very dark - and so I'd ask the seller if she can supply natural/daylight photos - and then post on the AT Chloe Thread -

On checking - TWO of the photos in this listing are showing in the listing which you posted in the AT Chloe Thread - and I have given advice with regard to that in my response.

Last edited: