Paddington: Whisky or White/Ivory?

ooohhh - I am going to have to say white/blanc or lighter tan for summer.

Out there in beautiful, sunny, Cali I can just visualize the lighter paddy fitting in perfectly.

The whiskey is beautiful; but, it will not be much of a stretch from your choco.

Just my .02 :amuse:

If you really like it, get both...haha. But if you had to choose one, I would go with the tan since it's a good color year around. I would be too worried about getting anything whitish/cream dirty.

I go with the blanc. It's stunning like their original cream which I love. I dunno.. I am not too crazy about the whiskey. It's a bit too orangey for my taste. I prefere the previous seasons tan.

Saw this Marc Jacobs bag on my lunch hour, and it's a stunner. Also just a little over half the price of the Paddy. Another contender (sigh). The picture doesn't do it justice, the white is a rich, creamy white and the leather is soft and gorgeous.

pseub said:
Saw this Marc Jacobs bag on my lunch hour, and it's a stunner. Also just a little over half the price of the Paddy. Another contender (sigh). The picture doesn't do it justice, the white is a rich, creamy white and the leather is soft and gorgeous.

I like that alot. It's classic but not too stuffy. Nice!

Well, I've decided not to decide. Bergdorf's had the white available for pre-order so I just did that, and I had already pre-ordered the Whisky from Neimans (both expected to ship late Feb). So I have a few weeks to ponder it and cancel whichever one I decide against, but won't lose out since these bags seem to go FAST. I wonder how hard it is to clean the leather on the white one if it gets dirty? Think a regular leather cleaner would work OK?