paddington wallet.....help!

1. I just preorder a anthracite paddington wallet at chloe. would anyone know what anthracite leather looks like? is it the same leather as the purse? because I spoke to a SA at chloe and they said its like a grayish black, not metalic. I'm so confused...help!

2. Im not exactly sure what it looks like. But I just ordered my anthracite paddington a couple of days ago. I should be getting it on Monday, at the latest, I believe. I can post pics when I get it, hopefully I can post them and give you an accurate color description in time to actually help.. :worried:

3. Thank you! I'm really curious cuz I really want it. congrats on your paddy wallet! they're so hard to find. :smile:

4. I ordered it from NAP, im pretty sure they still have it in stock. They have a bunch of pictures, have you seen them?

5. loganz has pictures of her anthracite paddy in the showcase forum

http://www.purseforum.com/showthread.php?t=2188

it's a really pretty color! it should be the same leather as the purse and maybe the sa was just wrong because anthracite *is* a metallic color but it's a subtle metallic

6. yeah, i ordered my anthracite paddy from lvr. NOT metallic, it looks just like noir but has anthracite on the tag :sad2: now I have to ship it back, what a pain.

7. Fayden has an anthracite paddy. Check out her pics.

8. yay!!!!! i finally got my wallet:nuts: :nuts: :love:

9. I just got the anthracite wallet too; congrats. :biggrin:

Post a pic if you can.

here's my paddy family:

pandw.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice