Paddington vs. Balenciaga motorcycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both the paddy and the B-bag is a must. I'm still obsessive over the paddy craze because of its wonderful leather. Personally, I would go for the paddy first since it's still hot right now and wait for Balenciaga to bring back its old leather.

Are you hoping to eventually own both of them?

Irissy said:
I think both the paddy and the B-bag is a must. I'm still obsessive over the paddy craze because of its wonderful leather. Personally, I would go for the paddy first since it's still hot right now and wait for Balenciaga to bring back its old leather.

Are you hoping to eventually own both of them?

Old leather? What is the problem with the leather they use now? If this was posted before I missed it.

Balenciaga started using a new leather manufacturer in 2005 and I heard from many people that it's just not as nice as the old leather they used before. Do a search for CeeJay's thread. She mentioned something about this and also showed the differences in the quality of the leather.

Tough call but I would say Balenciaga. I love mine - they are like my staples. I love my PAddington as well but agree that it is a bit more cumbersome. The Balenciaga is so lightweight and a pleasure to carry.

well, maybe eventually, we'll see... maybe once I get my tax return and if there isn't any other bag that I love by that time ;).

But with my budget right now I can only get one bag, that's why I was wondering which one should I get - Paddy or Balenciaga. It seems that the majority of the vote goes to Balenciaga. Hmm... this is interesting....

the balenciaga motorcycle bag has been around, they say 10 seasons. so it makes this bag a classic already, i read it somewhere, i forgot where though. the paddington has only been around for 3 seasons or is it years/ right? or something... so at least you know the motorcycle bag has long legs...

i love the balenciaga! i have three paddys, and of course the balenciaga leather is alot thinner than the paddington. i did buy the balenciaga in black (med), from neiman..but i was so afraid of messing up the leather..a khaki paddy came along at neiman so i exchanged..and stuck with the paddington..i'm just more of a rugged person with my bags. the paddy leather is more my style, because comparible to the balenciaga; the balenciaga seemed like it was glossy compared to the paddy. But after my paddy collection, my second collection would definitely be the motorcycle bag in every color. =)

Unfortunately I don't have $4,000 lying around in my bank account, so I cannot get both paddington and balenciaga motorcycle bags that I love very much :Push: . I can only get one of them - either the paddington or medium motorcycle bag. Which one do you guys think will be a better buy? I'm flexible with colors, but prefer a darker color (like black or grey). Let me know what you think. Thanks!
I have a paddy and the city...I think you should go for the Bbag...The paddy is a lovely bag but it is so heavy carring around......:yes: :yes:

Go for the Balenciaga! I had the Paddington and it is a beautiful bag, but is sooo heavy to carry around when it is full! I love my Balenciagas as they are so light. I sold my Paddington because I never wanted to use it. Always use my Balenciagas though!!!

I have one paddy and several Bbags. I bought the paddy first...then became obsessed with Bbags. I use the Bbags much more because they are light weight and fun. The paddy is much heavier and harder to get in & out of!

As someone who owned over 25+ Chloe bags only a few short months ago and then sold them all, I say go for the Balenciaga. I get comments on mine all the time. I seem to carry my Black City the most. When I carried my Paddys the comments were..."you have a PADLOCK on your bag? Why?". Not to mention the light weight of the Bbag compared to a 3lb Paddy is sooo much nicer. Also the Bbags come in so many more colors. Chloe seems to produce the same dull colors over and over. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.