Paddington staple colours?

1. Hi. I know this might not deserve a thread of its own but I searched the forum, nothing came up and I have no idea where to put it.

I was just wondering if white/ivory is a staple colour for the Paddington. I love the colour but recently purchased the creme Paddington under impression that they're similar. I realised they're quite different colours upon receiving the bag but liked it too much to return it.

I'm thinking of getting the ivory one in the near future. Question is: will it still be around?

Are black and white staple colours?

2. I think black is a staple color, meaning it's around every season. But I've been told by my SA that ivory (which I think was from last year) and cream for fall '06 are different. The creme is a bit richer and darker (and a little on the pinky flesh-tone side) than the ivory. Does that help at all?

3. Thanks gina! Definitely did :flowers:
    Yeah, they're very different as I have the creme one. It actually has an orangy undertone, but still a beautiful colour.
    I just can't get the ivory out of my mind. It's the colour I had my heart set on from the very beginning. So I guess if I don't get it now it'll be a lot harder to get in the future...

4. Maybe they make it in Whiskey too, which is like a carmel color? I know that is usually a staple color too.

5. Staple colors (so far): Black, chocolate, blanc (ivory), mousse, tan

Colors that may not be available in the near future: whiskey, blue nuit, taupe

Discontinued: Craie & Grenat

Of course there are a ton of other paddington colors, but I just put the ones up here that are considered "staple" colors. There are other hard time find colors such as sable (cream with pink undertones, etc).

For paddington colors I suggest you check out these two threads:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/show-off-your-paddy-lets-see-all-those-34813.html?highlight=show

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/documenting-chloe-colours-7315.html

6. CRAIE is such a beautiful ivory color! :love:

Oh man, just realized this is my 1000th post.. LOL forgot to look for that! :yahoo:

7. CONGRATS D & G!!

This is such a fun board to read and post to :yes:

8. Thanks everyone:flowers:
    Esply to LG for the links;)

I guess I'll be getting my ivory after all:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice