Paddington size?

USCgerl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
I'm new to the Chloe brand, and pre-ordered the Paddington from NM. Could anyone verify what size that I ordered? Is it the medium size? The dimensions for the item is 8"H x 14 2/3"W x 7 1/2"D.

Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

Irissy, I ordered both the whiskey and ivory satchel. I'll debate on which color when I recieve them. I was curious about the size since a lot of people have commented and/or complained about the weight of the bag. When I first got my MJ venetia bag I thought it was heavy as well, but just got used to the weight. Anyone with the Paddington able to let me know if it's much heavier than the Marc Jacobs Venetia?

the paddington weighs a ton at first. it feels like it's 10 lbs. but after about two weeks of carrying everyday, you get used to it. if i can do it everyone else can! i'm only 4 feet 11 and 95 pounds!!!

Very first post here... can someone tell me how much stuff this size Paddy will hold? I tend to carry BIG MOTHER purses and I just purchased a Paddy on ebay (from a very reputable seller, per these boards) and I am scared it won't be big enough for me. What do I carry on a day-to-day basis? Wallet, credit card case, eyeglasses in case, sunglasses in case, palm pilot, cellphone, makeup case, keys (car, home, office, etc.,) 1 pen, 1 pack of gum, 1 pack of breathmints... Will it all fit?

I think it is the medium size. I'm used to carrying heavy-weight bags... I just don't want to overstuff it and hurt it. I've never spent anywhere NEAR this amount of $$ on a bag... (palpitations)... so I'm just feeling very nervous about the whole affair. Will it look good on me? Will it be the right color? Will it fit my stuff? Is it worth the money?

I think it will fit all your stuff but it may be hard to find everything. You may be digging around a lot.

I like a heavier bag. It makes me feel luxurious - since I can tell it's very high quality leather.