Paddington Question???

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
O.k , so I really want a paddington after all these gorgeous pics of them, - but I dont know much about them . Can any one give me details such as what colours they come in - what sizes, years of when different colours have been introduced, and if different colours will be coming out in 2006... I am totally clueless on the paddy --- I have only ever been interested in LV till now .. Please help educate me :biggrin:

I know the feeling kimmy.:lol: I'm in the opposite boat - know a fair bit about the paddy, but will probably never have one. *sigh* Still, I can live vicariously through this forum.

The paddy comes in 3 sizes - small, medium, large. I don't know the exact dimensions, except that the medium is about 15' end-to-end. I'm sure someone else knows, but the medium is the most popular size. If you see someone wearing one, its probably that.

It was released originally earlier this year, I think, in one colour - tan. Its often referred to as 'the campaign bag' on ebay. The following season (A/W 2005, maybe) they released some more colours - khaki, chocolate and rouge (bright red). This was followed by the grenat (wine red - Megs' bag), ivory, and bleu nuit, a sort of denim blue colour. Then came F/W black.

For the S/S 2006 season they've added whiskey (darker than the original tan), another chocolate (not sure what's different there, except the interior is darker), cream, silver, anthracite (fayden's newest), pale blue...and I think there might be a gold one on the way. Oh, and the grey/blue/black colour that Noriko had briefly.

That's all I can remember off-hand - if I've missed anything, folks, feel free to add it/correct it.

1choc.jpg Chocolate

1grenat.jpg Grenat

1whisk.jpg Whiskey

1001.jpg Khaki

1bp.jpg Blue nuit

kimmy said:
I think I may get the whisky or chocolate next year --- do you think they will become more easily accessable next year .

I think they are easy to get now , they have them on NAP and I heard that Chloe in NY has some. I got a cream , my first paddy, two days ago, and I love it. I was just like you, I mostly had LV's (along with some chanel, dior , balenciaga, etc more classics) but this bag is great for me too I have found.