Paddington - Orange vs Whiskey?

Juicy

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
What is the difference? Can anyone describe the colours? Orange seems to photograph "Whiskey" but its called Orange? So is it actually ORANGE? I really hope i havent asked a duplicate question but im so lost without the "Search" function!! Eek!

What is the difference? Can anyone describe the colours? Orange seems to photograph "Whiskey" but its called Orange? So is it actually ORANGE? I really hope i havent asked a duplicate question but im so lost without the "Search" function!! Eek!
Yes, orange and whiskey are two different colors. :yes: I have orange in the medium and whiskey in the medium paddy (and a few other styles as well! LOL) :nuts: The orange is a bright TRUE orange, (like the fruit!) and the whiskey is a orangey saddle brown...sort of a bright tan. Actually it IS the color of "whiskey" (when it's a rich saddle tan.) I personally prefer the whiskey :tup: since it's a classic color, but if you want something very different, then go with the orange. However, I don't think it is as much a year round color as the whiskey:smile: Hope this helps...:wlae:

Yes, orange and whiskey are two different colors. :yes: I have orange in the medium and whiskey in the medium paddy (and a few other styles as well! LOL) :nuts: The orange is a bright TRUE orange, (like the fruit!) and the whiskey is a orangey saddle brown...sort of a bright tan. Actually it IS the color of "whiskey" (when it's a rich saddle tan.) I personally prefer the whiskey :tup: since it's a classic color, but if you want something very different, then go with the orange. However, I don't think it is as much a year round color as the whiskey:smile: Hope this helps...:wlae:

That is exactly what i wanted to know. Thanks so much, i think im going to stick with my hunt for an 05 Tan :love: as im not overly keen on Whiskey, for myself and that is the only one i have seen in real life!

i have medium in orange, and wear it all year round, always getting compliments from random strangers =p it's a young and chic color that goes well with the bag, that i would even forego my white chanel flap, well just sometimes :love: