Paddington or Balencia Motorcycle Bag???

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
This is so true! I think everyone needs at least one paddy and one b-bag. They are such amazing bags in their own right, and serve very different purposes. They will both be around for a long time to come because they each have a cult like following (yes, I am a crazed follower of both:wtf::P). So just enjoy and take your time because you will end up with one of each eventually, especially if you stay on tPF long enough. This place is so dangerous!:graucho:

so true! I love both for different reasons...i wonder what i will get lured to next....

ikaesmallz

♥ CL ♥
O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
NYC
i feel everyone needs both as well. i miss my paddy therefore i need to find her replacement, but i cant seem to get over my Bbag addiction. :confused1: but after this next indigo purchase im definitely saving up for a paddy.

ryu_chan

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
NY
I'd say bbag. You only get to appreciate why there is such a following with the the bbag when you actually carry it around. Before I actually owned a bbag, I didn't really think much of the bag. Now I'm constantly looking forward to the new season for new colors...

Having said that, I do love the way paddy looks to the point that I am happy to let it sit in my closet :smile: